Feedback

So I'm back and I haven't gotten much done. I have ideas of the things I want to do like the pictures I showed in one of my latest blog posts, but I haven't decided what I want as my cover image and the story for my double page spread. That's why my class spent time today to get in groups and give feedback to one another on how all our projects are going, whether they're good or bad, and help us make decisions were indecisive about.

I sat with two girls from my class that are also doing a magazine. One was doing a travel magazine and the other was doing a recipe magazine. It helped me a lot to have someone doing a recipe magazine in my group because it is similar to my genre of my magazine and we can compare each others stuff. We were able to give ideas to each other that neither of us thought of before and opened our eyes a little bit to new ideas and how to make it better. I didn't have much to show the group because I haven't started my magazine. The only thing I have written is my title, which they liked. Although, I was able to look at her magazines because she had some of it done. It helped me get inspired on my ideas and to get started. This weekend I am going to start taking my pictures for my cover page, table of contents, and double page spread.

Two guys showed up late to our class and joined our group. Both of them were doing a film so it was easier for them to give feedback to each other and us girls give feedback on the magazines. However, we did listen to their ideas and scripts and I didn't think they were bad. They didn't have any visuals of their own or clips already done to show us, just the script.

This feedback session helped me a little, although I felt it was too early to do a feedback session because we just started the production stage and since we are all procrastinators, of course we haven't started anything yet. Most people only had their ideas and inspiration pictures, but nothing original to show us. I feel there should be a feedback session around the beginning of week 5. I feel during this time most people are finishing things up and gives us the chance to receive feedback on final products while still having time to make arrangements if needed.

But like seriously I got to get a move on and start my pictures. Talk to you guys later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double page

Finish