Cover Idea

Had a little trouble logging into my blog account recently, but I am back.  I have finally decided on my cover page that I was going to put a picture of an açaí bowl with fruit around it taking the picture  outside. I thought it was a good choice because açaí bowls are healthy, but they taste really good so people don’t have to eat something nasty to be healthy. I’m going to start getting my supplies and take pictures next week because it’s spring break. It is perfect timing because I don’t have school so I have plenty of time to work on it and it’s sunny out everyday so I can take my pictures whenever I want. I have to look up recipes first to see what type of açaí bowl I am going to make. So far I’m thinking of doing strawberry and banana because that is the most common one and everyone likes it. On the top i’ll put strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and honey. Tomorrow i am going to buy the food and start thinking of a layout. I haven’t had much time lately because I’ve been out of town, but I’m back and ready to work on this. Talk to you guys later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback

Double page

Finish