Ideas


So I am still not able to log into Joomag. It's getting really annoying at this point. Every time I go on the website I can't seem to find the button to create a magazine. The only options it gives me when I go on is to read and subscribe to other magazines. I started using the website Canvaa because it was easy for me to make an account and start my magazine, but it didn't offer me the same variety of options Joomag did. I ran into a situation  because my other two group members were able to access Joomag and the options they offer, Canvaa didn't have the same options as them and our magazines wouldn't be the same, so I had to figure out how to get on Joomag or we would have to use Canvaa. Kayla took my computer in class and tried to get me onto Joomag. I have probably logged on and off that website 100 times already and nothing works. 



After like half an hour of trying to get me logged in, Kayla asked me if my teacher sent the access code to Joomag to another account because apparently there is supposed to be a code to get access that I didn't use. I gave her my second email that might work and she tried. Ten minutes later she logged in and I was able to finally create a magazine on Joomag. By the time I got logged in i didn't have much time to work on my layout and write things on my magazine, but I was able to mess around with it a little and figure out how it works. Joomag is actually very difficult to figure out how to use, so I'm probably going to have to watch the video tutorials when I get home. All I did on Joomag was type in my title and move around and delete some cover lines that were already there. I found a font for my title that i absolutely LOVED. It's called "Diavlo." But that font matched the picture that was on the magazine to start with and I'm not sure how it's going to look when I put my cover picture on it, but then again I'll just find another font that works. 




Working on our magazine layouts on Joomag, my team and I decided that we want sort of a simple cover with not too much going on. We wanted minimal cover lines or none at all. With just the title of our magazine and the cover picture. I was looking up examples to some magazines to show Kayla and Paulina how I wanted it to look and I found a perfect one. I'm going to show them to see what they think. Talk to you guys later.



   


   See the source image


See this magazine cover looks appetizing and is simple. This is similar to how I want to make mine. This weekend I am going to work on the layout of my magazine and my simple cover line. Also, I am going to brainstorm what picture I want on my cover page and what to do for my double page spread. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback

Double page

Finish