Inspirations

Today I met with my group in class again. We discussed further on the ideas for our magazine, such as, the layout, where we want the title, title font and color, and more. Halfway through our discussion we realized that our title "Healthy Eats" didn't really fit our magazine theme. Since we wanted to include fitness tips and ideas we decided to change our title from "Healthy Eats" to "Healthy Alert". Paulina came up with this title. We havent't decided on the font color or size yet, but we have decided that we are going to make the title a large size at the center top of the page. Our picture will be in the middle of the front cover under the title with just a few cover lines on the side. We started looking at other magazine examples to get inspired and one issue of "bon appétit" called "Sunday Suppers" caught my eye. The picture of the food look so appealing it made me hungry and it was so simple with no cover lines. It got me inspired and made me want to make my magazine similar to it.


See the source image


I didn't have time to start my research in class since we were deciding on the style and design of the magazine, but tomorrow I will start. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback

Double page

Finish