Discussion

Yesterday we had another class discussion and we were in groups so we could give each other feedback on our projects. I didn't have much done to show the group, but i explained to them my ideas and what I had planned and they actually really helped me out. Especially one girl in my group who was also doing a magazine gave me some good ideas. She showed her magazine, only the cover page and table of contents because that's all she had done, but it was really good. It really help me to see hers to be inspired to do mine. She had most of her stuff done, the only thing I told her to add was the barcode and I helped go on a barcode website and make one and put it on her magazine to look good. At first it kind of looked out of place with the rest of her cover, but after a couple of tries and a few different people helping I fin ally got it. 

I told her the theme of my magazine and the ideas. I explained how I was conflicted on my cover image and that I wasn't really sure what to do for it. She said that since it's a health and fitness magazine and my double page spread is about fitness and exercising, that my cover image should be of a girl working out. I thought that idea was brilliant and I started thinking of what pictures I could take for it. I texted my friend Maddy right away, the one I am interviewing, asking her to be my model and she agreed. 

One idea I had was to take pictures of her in workout clothes with a protein shake in her hand. We both go to the same gym and I thought it'd be a good idea to take pictures there with all the gym equipment behind. This will create a more fitness vibe to the image. Also, because my magazine is the summer edition I want the pictures to be outside in the sun. This is perfect because the gym i go to has an outdoor area to workout. I'm going to get together with Maddy this weekend to take the pictures. 

Oh, also, for the ab description on my double page spread I will include pictures. Maddy will also be my model for the pictures and I'm going to take these pictures at my gym this weekend as well. I'll let you guys know how everything goes, talk to you later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback

Double page

Finish