Double page

So I haven't really done anything for my project yet, but I have all the ideas. I kind of got carried away during spring break and didn't pay attention to my project. I didn't end up taking my pictures, I've decided that I am going to write my double page spread first and then take the pictures. Clearly I am going to have to go back to the grocery store and buy my ingredients for the acai bowl, but also it gives me more time to contemplate if I actually want my acai bowl as my cover page. In an earlier blog I discussed how I will interview a high school student for my double page spread. Well I found the student that I will interview. Her name is Maddy and she is 16 years old. She is in 11th grade, loves to workout, and is involved in outside of school activities. I thought that she was the perfect candidate for my double page spread because she is young and a girl, which appeals to my target audience. Also, she is fit, loves to workout, and is involved in multiple extra curriculars. This will help me write my double page spread to help people like Maddy manage their time and fit in a good workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback

Finish