Interview

After I took the pictures with Andrea, I headed towards Maddy's house to interview her. I asked her all the questions I prepared and typed them all on a google docs. She gave really good, long, and insightful answers. However, I had to cut some things she said short because they all wouldn't fit on my double page spread. The interview only took about 20 minutes and was easy. Andrea and Maddy were honestly such a big help in my magazine and I am so grateful. i got home and started to organize all my pictures and questions, just to see which ones I was going to use and not use. I tried to start my magazine, but I didn't really understand how to layer my text over my photos and move everything around. I asked Kayla if she'd help me in class and she said yea, since most of her project was finished. I'm finally more calm since I took my pictures and got everything moving. I am ready to put my whole magazine together. I'll talk to you guys later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback

Double page

Finish