Trouble

So I ran into a bit of a problem today. I had planned with Maddy to take the pictures today, but when I asked to go take the pictures she told me she wasn't feeling well and her parents weren't letting her go out. I had to ask my other friend Andrea if she could take the pictures with me and she said she could, but that she wouldn't be home until nigh time. This was an issue because since I am doing the summer issue, my pictures need to be taken outside in the daytime when there is sun. So this is a little setback for me, but tomorrow afterschool Andrea is going to take the pictures with me and I'll finally be able to finish my magazine. The only thing is, I will have to find a new location for pictures because Andrea does not belong to the same gym as I do and you can't enter unless you have a membership. I don't think it will be a big issue on finding a new place since there are more than 1 gyms around where I live.

Because I couldn't take pictures today I wanted to work on my layout of the magazine. Work on my table of contents and get the double page spread started. Even though Maddy couldn't take the pictures, I still texted her asking her to answer interview questions. I am going to face time her tonight so I am able to get the interview done with. I went onto Joomag to start my table of contents, but before that, Istarted watching tutorials on how to really use Joomag because it's quite confusing to me. The tutorials were no help and I went on google searching up questions,  but nothing helped. I finally texted Kayla to ask her how she was able to do it. I was having trouble with switching the pages for which one I was editing. I am currently on my cover page, but I am trying to get to my table of contents and I can't figure out how. The only thing I managed to figure out was how to add or delete pages and that gets me nowhere. Kayla said she'd help me in class tomorrow.

Update: Kayla answered my text and helped me out. I was able to figure out how to move to the next page, but now I want to make my table of contents a single page instead of a double page, which I have yet to figure out. I'll keep you updated if I figure it out, talk to you guys later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback

Double page

Finish